slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image

Welcome Friends

I am a North Carolina conceptual portrait photographer. Look here for updates on my photography adventures. Visit www.HeatherEvansSmith.com for details on commissioned portrait shoots and fine art sales.

July 26, 2010: Boudoir Outside, AKA channeling Liz Taylor

Most people know my fascination with old movies and movie stars. Elizabeth Taylor in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, running around with a drink and a simple white slip, is one of those iconic images I can't forget. For my recent Boudoir session, I played on that, taking Boudoir out of the bedroom and outside on a hot southern afternoon.



3 comments:

Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

divine divine divine, I cannot stop singing your praises! Long live glamour!

Amanda said...

Beautiful and elegant!

Heather Evans Smith said...

Thank you! Yes, long live glamour!