slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image

Welcome Friends

I am a North Carolina conceptual portrait photographer. Look here for updates on my photography adventures. Visit www.HeatherEvansSmith.com for details on commissioned portrait shoots and fine art sales.

July 5, 2010: A New Look At Boudoir

Though growing in popularity, Boudoir photography has been around for quite sometime. It used to be seen mainly in Victoria's Secret catalogs but now women from all walks of life are embracing their bodies and becoming their own "supermodels". As a artist I strive to push the limits of boudoir, creatively expressing each woman's own femininity and confidence in a shoot that is unique to them. Nothing is more satisfying than to hear from a client, "Wow, I can't believe that is me!", followed by a big grin.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing work!ยช

Ligeia said...

my gosh!!!!!!!!!

absolutely stunning work missy!