slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image

Welcome Friends

I am a North Carolina conceptual portrait photographer. Look here for updates on my photography adventures. Visit www.HeatherEvansSmith.com for details on commissioned portrait shoots and fine art sales.

February 10, 2012: Knoxville Creativity Workshop

I am very excited to be conducting a creativity workshop in Knoxville on April 27-28th. The workshop is hosted by Expressions Photography.

During the workshop I will be discussing my progression into conceptual photography and how shooting for yourself can benefit shooting for others. I will also discuss idea boosters to overcome creative blocks, concepting with clients and making time for you. A full-day hands on shoot experience will conclude the workshop. Limited space is available for this intimate engagement.

Look forward to seeing you there!

You can register here.

0 comments: