slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image

Welcome Friends

I am a North Carolina conceptual portrait photographer. Look here for updates on my photography adventures. Visit www.HeatherEvansSmith.com for details on commissioned portrait shoots and fine art sales.

October 18, 2011: SilverShotz

While in Australia I had the opportunity to interview with the editor of SilverShotz: The International Journal of Contemporary Photography. I am featured in Volume 7, Edition 6. I just received my copy in the mail today. The majority of the feature is dedicated to the My Beatles series, but a few other conceptual portraits are included as well.

SilverShotz is much like receiving a coffee table book of beautiful images every other month. There are few photography journals out there like it. SilverShotz is available in over 14 countries. In the U.S. you can find it at select Barnes and Noble, Hastings International, Shinders and Tower Books. Pick up a copy!

0 comments: