slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image

Welcome Friends

I am a North Carolina conceptual portrait photographer. Look here for updates on my photography adventures. Visit www.HeatherEvansSmith.com for details on commissioned portrait shoots and fine art sales.

November 12, 2012: 2012/2013 Workshops and Events

Hello all! 2012 has not yet come to a close and I am already planning 2013. This year has been amazing! I have met wonderful people through my photography and look forward to meeting many more next year. My late 2012 / 2013 workshop/event schedule is below. Registration will start in December for the Savannah workshop location. Like me on Facebook to keep up with the latest news and events.

Late 2012 / 2013 Schedule

Winston-Salem, North Carolina
6 Days of November live photo shoot
Near intersection of 4th and Cherry
November 17th, 2012
3-4 p.m.  

Charlotte, North Carolina
MoNa Gallery Grand Opening
December 2012

Savannah, Georgia
Two-Day Creativity Workshop
March 22-23, 2013
Hosted by TS Moore Photography

London, England
Creativity Intensive Workshop
September 2013
Hosted by Pied Piper Photography

Paris, France
Group Exhibition for the Julia Margaret Cameron Awardees
Women Photographers Biennial 2013
September 2013

Durham, North Carolina

Solo Exhibition
Golden Belt Gallery
October 2013




0 comments: