slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image

Welcome Friends

I am a North Carolina conceptual portrait photographer. Look here for updates on my photography adventures. Visit www.HeatherEvansSmith.com for details on commissioned portrait shoots and fine art sales.

November 16, 2012: St. Simons Island

I was so blessed to have the opportunity to shoot earlier this month at St. Simons Island, Georgia. I had three whole days to work on my work without the distractions of daily life. Ideas that had been sitting idle in my sketch book for months finally came to life.  My shoots ranged from highly conceptual to nods to vintage fashion shoots.

I want to thank my three beautiful (and good sported) models Alexandra, Brie and Shelby. And my wonderful hostess Debbie, who assisted me in any way I needed. I created some of my favorite images that weekend and you guys were a huge part in making that happen.

Below are my favorites, not just from my stay at St. Simons, but of the year.

Rooted
© 2012 Heather Evans Smith Photography

 


Collide
© 2012 Heather Evans Smith Photography
Moored
© 2012 Heather Evans Smith Photography
Wade
© 2012 Heather Evans Smith Photography
© 2012 Heather Evans Smith Photography

0 comments: