slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image

Welcome Friends

I am a North Carolina conceptual portrait photographer. Look here for updates on my photography adventures. Visit www.HeatherEvansSmith.com for details on commissioned portrait shoots and fine art sales.

November 26, 2012: 6 Days in November

I am honored to have been asked to conduct a live photo shoot as part of the 6 Days in November celebration in Winston-Salem. When I found out that a full city block would be blocked off for me I was ecstatic. I went through several different concepts before settling on a dreamy bedroom scene. I wanted there to be a softness, a simpleness in contrast to the hard city surroundings. I called upon model Morgan whom I had worked with previously. It was a quick shoot in the cold wind, but the images captured the dreamy essence I was aiming for.

See below for some of the images and a behind the scenes video. 

A big thanks to Associated Artists of Winston-Salem, 6 Days in November, Arts Council of Winston-Salem, Piers Clarkson, Morgan Marlowe, Diana Greene, Chris Campbell and Emily Koon.






© 2012 Heather Evans Smith Photography

© 2012 Heather Evans Smith Photography

© 2012 Heather Evans Smith Photography

© 2012 Heather Evans Smith Photography



0 comments: